|54 year old environmental and analytical testing company looking for an experienced scientist to fill our Environmental Scientist-LCMSMS Operator role.
Specialization: Support of Senior Scientist in method development, day to day operation and maintenance of a High-Resolution LC/MS/MS.
Duties: Daily responsibilities will include conducting environmental studies using EPA methods on drinking water, waste water, and solid samples, developing new analytical methods for compounds using High Resolution LC/MS/MS, determine compound concentrations using the same systems, compiling and analyzing data generated, and preparing reports that will be provided to clients.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Masters Degree or equivalent experience.
• 2 plus years of direct experience with High Resolution LCMSMS as an operator
• Advanced degree in scientific field: chemistry, biology, geology, environmental science or engineering
• Experience with GC, GC/MS, ICP-MS, UHPLC operation and methods development
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Strong interest in environmental science field
• Ability to write, read, and understand and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (internal as well as external)
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Operate and maintain multiple instruments
• Development of new methods
• Troubleshoot instrument problems
Starting salary - based on experience and qualifications
Benefits - medical insurance, (elective dental, vision, STD, LTD, accident and life), 401K, possible profitability bonus, ESOP company
*Ana-Lab Corporation is an equal opportunity employer|